The Arkansas State Fair attracts over 400,000 patrons every year. It features a livestock show, bull riding, and many live musical acts. It is scheduled for October of every year.
Normal Ticket Prices:
Admission is $10 for Adults and $5 for children or seniors. Parking is $10 per vehicle and buses park for free. They have ticket packages this year for all week admission and families. The bottom of this page lists some great deals and discounts where you can get in for free and/or ride unlimited rides for one price. Advanced tickets are $5.99 for adults and $2.99 for kids and are available online.
Ride Bands: $30.00
Group Ride Bands: $25.00
(Group rates available for groups of 20 or more)
SUPER Pass: $30.00
Includes single gate admission & (1) ride band
Available exclusively at participating Tropical Smoothie Café locations.
In 2018 the State Fair will be Oct 11-21. See the concert lineup.
The State Fair is at the State Fairgrounds, located off of Roosevelt Road in Little Rock.
The Arkansas State Fair offers free shuttle service Fridays from 6 p.m.-11 p.m., Saturdays from 11 a.m.- 11 p.m. and Sundays 1 p.m. – 11 p.m. You can park for free in any state government parking lot west of the State Capitol.
Lunch at the Fair:
Oaklawn is sponsoring free gate admission and parking from 11:00a.m.-1:00 p.m. on most weekdays: October 12, 15-19. The good thing about lunch at the fair is that once you’re in, you’re in for the night if you want. So, you can stay a little later and see it all.
Premium Seating for Concerts:
Premium seating for concerts ranges from $15-40. Concerts are included with fair admission, but premium or deck seating gets you in a better section (see the seating chart). Acts include The Charlie Daniels Band, P.O.D., Ginuwine, Joe Nichols, Ratt, Stokley, Pop Evil, Mark Chesnut, and Ralph Tresvant.
- October 11 – Thrifty Thursday: Special Pricing from 4 p.m. to close: $5 Adult Admission, $3 Child & Senior Admission, $25 unlimited ride armband and $5 parking.
- October 12 – Free shuttle (see above). ACFU Day: All AFCU members who present a valid AFCU Debit Card receive $2 off gate admission. Lunch at the fair (free gate admission and parking from 11:00-1:00 p.m.).
- October 13 – Free shuttle (see above). ECA Day: ECA members will receive a special coupon for the Fair in their monthly statement.
- October 14 – Free shuttle (see above). ECA Day: ECA members will receive a special coupon for the Fair in their monthly statement.
- October 15 – Kiddie Day: Kids ages 6 and under can ride the Kiddie Rides free from 9-11 a.m. and free gate admission from 9-11 a.m. for adults bringing children. Parking included. Lunch at the Fair: Free gate admission and parking from 11:00-1:00 p.m.).
- October 16 – Military Appreciation Day: From 11 a.m. to close, free gate admission for military personnel and immediate family members with a valid Military I.D. Feed the Need: From 1-6 p.m. donate 4 canned food items and receive 1 adult gate admission. Donate 2 canned food items and receive 1 child’s gate admission. Lunch at the Fair: Free gate admission and parking from 11:00-1:00 p.m.
- October 17 – Ladies Night Out: Free gate admission for ladies 18 years of age and older from 6:00 p.m. to close. Lunch at the Fair: Free gate admission and parking from 11:00-1:00 p.m.
- October 18 – College Night: From 6 p.m. to close free gate admission for college students with valid school I.D. Lunch at the Fair: Free gate admission and parking from 11:00-1:00 p.m.
- October 19 – Lunch at the Fair: Free gate admission and parking from 11:00-1:00 p.m.